A sweet little preview of an elopement in Banff
The warmest thank you to the beautiful and inspirational blog, REVERIE GALLERY, for publishing this editorial collaboration. The Bohemian Bridal Beauty trend is going strong. I think there had long been a desire to feel natural and comfortable on your wedding day and this trend allows for that. This editorial has a special place in my heart as I was just diagnosed with pneumonia a few days before I shot it. However the whole team put their heart and souls into the styling and participation and it just came together, as it usually does, despite the odds. Like a real wedding day, things can go wrong but with a team you trust and whose talent shines through constantly, we persevere.
- Photographer: GingerSnap Photography
- Venue: Golden Acre Garden Sentre
- Floral Design: Fern & Frond
- Invitations: Wolf and Wander Co.
- Cake: Kake by Darci
- Makeup: Emilia Art
- Dress Store: Novia Mia Bridal Boutique
- Gown designer: Essence of Australia/Miss Stella York
- Stylist and Vintage Rentals: Orange Trunk
- Model: Kiko Cunningham
- Styling and Macramé Hanging Rental: Knot garden
More to come soon from this beautiful winter wedding